- Run quality tests on items throughout the production process, from raw material to intermediate stages to final product.
- Use test results to recommend changes to the production process as necessary for efficiency and quality.
- Document quality ratings and results in proprietary database.
- Inspect all received materials to ensure adherence to company quality standards.
- Maintain cleanliness and clean all equipment in the testing area.
- Adhere to quality assurance testing protocols and standards set by industry leaders.
Skills & Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical abilities with good attention to detail
- 1-3 years of quality assurance experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience working with quality management systems
- Set-up & Operate CMM machine for quality checks: Use of PC-DMIS software a plus.
- Must have Blueprint reading skills
Full time work. Full Benefits. 1st shift
Pay based on experience. $20-$30/ hr.