Under general supervision of the Group Leader, this position is responsible for set-up and operation of all Press Department equipment. The Press Set-up Operator must use inspection equipment such as calipers, micrometers and indicators to properly measure part size.
Essential Job Duties
- Perform basic preventive maintenance and lubrication of equipment
- Maintain quality levels set forth by the Quality Assurance Department to meet customer expectations
- Proactively protect presses, support equipment and dies from damage
- Interpret and communicate all daily manufacturing paperwork
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge of safe operating practices for stamping dies, presses and other support equipment per OSHA standards.
- Certification for fork truck operation
- Focus on consistent quality and productivity
- Above average problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment with continuous challenges
- Focus on safety in the workplace in order to protect yourself and others from occupational accidents and injuries
1st shift work. Full time. Full Benefits after probation period. $17-22/hr.