Full Job Description
Perform routine and repetitive assembly operations and processes under direct supervision.
- Assemble and adjust various types and styles of product from start to finish.
- Test complete units and inspect parts for quality.
- Prepare units for shipping with proper documentation.
- Use a hand tools and small power tools
- Use punch press machine.
- Perform activities planned by others.
- Follow verbal and written Instructions in English
- Use of computer to enter job details
- Follow standard operating procedures
- Effectively communicate and work in a team environment.
- Flex to other areas as production schedule dictates.
- Maintain a clean and safe workplace in accordance with Rexnord policies, 5S procedures, and in line with Rexnord core values.
- 0- 1 year of experience in assembly; high school diploma or equivalent a plus
- Accurately read and comprehend material such as blue prints, work instructions, routings, OMS sheets, measuring equipment, etc.
- Ability to write to record basic information in English.
- Knowledge of and ability to compute basic math.
- Able to enter information in computer.
- Skill and ability to place material in or remove them from machines. Start, stop, and observe the functions of machines or equipment. Adjust materials or controls of a machine such as changing guides, setting timers, clearing jams, and adjusting switches to maintain performance. (Replace material, fill bins or supply conveyors, etc.)
- Knowledge of and ability to use air tools, power tools, and hand tools.
- Manual dexterity.
- Ability to carry out one- or two-step tasks (transport, stack, weigh, etc.).
- Knowledge of and ability to solve problems that have standard solutions.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $21.00 per hour
- Assembly: 1 year (Preferred)