https://acs-staffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/acslogo-1-01-1030x689.png 0 0 ACSServices https://acs-staffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/acslogo-1-01-1030x689.png ACSServices2020-12-11 15:23:032021-09-24 16:13:26Machine shop/Assembly
- Set up and operate a hydraulic press or punch press for routine established work.
- Select correct tooling for the job task with setup documents or supervisor/lead assistance.
- Load, install and correctly set up the tools required with some assistance from a supervisor or a lead.
- Perform assigned work to time standards and quality expectations
- Account for time and work completed via online computer data collection system.
- Safely operate a forklift to handle materials and completed work.
- Make routine decisions and use problem solving to resolve basic manufacturing issues or seek assistance.
- Report and document basic material, production and quality control issues.
- Maintain performance log books on assigned area equipment, report deficiencies to the maintenance team.
- Participate in equipment preventative maintenance at the operator level.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have strong metal press forming and basic fabrication background.
- Competent at basic dimensional measuring and able to quickly learn the use of precision measurement tools.
- Demonstrated competency in basic shop math.
- Basic ability to read and understand blueprints and other shop drawing aids.
- Ability to work with various types of metal forming constraints with guidance.
- Previous experience with overhead crane use is desired.
- Ability to use a forklift.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively implement or respond to change.
- Work in an efficient and timely manner
- Aptitude to take orders and execute the same efficiently
- Demonstrated detail orientation, self motivation skills and ability to multi-task
- A High School diploma or GED Equivalent.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a manufacturing environment is strongly desired.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of fabrication, hydraulic ores and/or punch operations including basic setup is desired.