$18 to $30+ an hour depending on experience
All Entry Level and Journeyman Carpenters
- Pouring, smoothing, and leveling concrete footings, walls, and flatwork
- Use of trowel, floats, and screeds
- Walk behind and rider experience a plus
- Form building and disassembly
- Jobsite prep and clean-up
Rough and Trim as well as Remodel/Renovation Carpenters.
- Fitting and installing and/or repairing windows, window frames, doors, door frames, door hardware, and interior and exterior trim.
- Installing and/or repairing foundations, walls, floors, ceilings, railings, and roofs using a variety of materials (drywall, asphalt shingles, etc).
- Shaping, cutting and installing materials using hand tools, machines, or power saws and power tools.
- Following established safety rules and regulations and maintaining a safe and clean environment.
- Other tasks as assigned
ASC Services, LLC, is an established, family-owned professional Construction Staffing provider. Servicing our clients with the most experienced interior, exterior, as well as residential and commercial workforce in the southeastern Wisconsin. Licensed and insured, to offer a solid company with benefits package beginning after 90 days.
We do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factors. Nothing in this policy will be interpreted, applied, or enforced to interfere with restrain or coerce employees in the exercise of their rights under Section 7 of the National Labor Relations Act (29 U.S.C. §157).