We are looking for a skilled and experienced finish carpenter to join our team. You will be responsible for adding the final touches to homes and buildings after the primary construction work has been completed. You will install and repair various fixtures and millwork such as doors, windows, cabinets, moldings, and furniture.
- Perform finish and trim carpentry work according to plans and specifications
- Measure, cut, and install various fixtures and millwork for doors, windows, ceiling panels, staircases, decking, furniture, etc.
- Erect scaffolding or ladders as needed
- Collaborate with other carpenters, journeymen, and supervisors to complete projects
- Troubleshoot and repair issues with building components and equipment
- Interpret blueprints and technical drawings and build in compliance with local code standards
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Completion of an apprenticeship program or relevant work experience as a finish carpenter
- Proficient in using power and hand tools, such as saws, drills, chisels, sanders, and fasteners
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, and specifications
- Knowledge of carpentry techniques, materials, and building codes
- Physical strength, stamina, and dexterity to perform manual tasks
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and quality
- Good communication, teamwork, and problem-solving skills
- Health insurance
- Dental plan
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- $23.00 - $33.00 per hour
If you are interested in this position, please apply now or call (414) 372-0600 to schedule an interview.